HOME | TUMBLR | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm featured at Rebecca Lily Presets

Preset Feature Rebecca Lily

I'm featured at Rebecca Lily Presets! Rebecca and her husband Johnny Patience are both very inspiring photographers. Their blogsposts feature some wonderful pictures from beautiful Ireland and very interesting thoughts on how to imitate the film-look for digital photography.

I was using her presets out of the Rebecca Lily Pro Set for Lightroom to work on a couple of photos from my last trip and I liked them very much. They offer some different looks compared to the VSCO Film Presets which I like, too. I see them as a great addition to those classical film looks.

Check out the feature: http://www.rebeccalily.com/project/martin-lux/  and their blogs, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment